We look forward to providing you care if you have been injured at work. One of the goals of treatment will be returning you to your usual occupation as soon as possible with decreased pain and improved function.
If you have been injured at work, your care must be handled through your employers Workers’ Compensation plan. It is their responsibility, and will not be handled by your regular insurance coverage.
For Workers’ Compensation cases you must have the following information BEFORE calling for an appointment"
- Your employers name and address
- Your Workers’ Compensation claim number
- The billing address of the insurance company
- Your Claims Adjuster's name, phone number, and fax number
- Your Case Manager’s name, phone number, and fax number
- The exact date of your injury.
During the course of your care, please bear in mind that most tests and treatment proposed will need to be approved first by your Insurer before they can be scheduled. We ask for your patience with this process.